TSS is a staffing company located in Goodland, Kansas. We believe in improving lives by building relationships. Our three pillars of success are: 1) Quality in all that we do; 2) Communication with each other, our clients, and patients; and 3) Taking care of equipment. We provide highly qualified and dedicated staff to medical facilities in Kansas and Colorado.
Position Title: CNA
Join a winning medical team that provides exceptional staffing services in rural Kansas and Colorado.
Are you a CNA that loves making a difference, building relationships with your patients, and working with a team that supports you every step of the journey?
The mission of TSS is to provide the highest quality, compassionate, patient-centered care in a cost-effective, appropriate, safe and dignified manner. We do this by matching amazing facilities with amazing professionals every day.
· Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
· Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge related to care for diverse patient populations.
Long-term care experience
12 months of recent CNA experience
· Provides high quality care for patients and residents
· Provides ADL care and assistance
· Rounds on Patients
· Follows procedures and protocols of facility and TSS
· Promotes and maintains a safe working environment
· Demonstrates good organizational skills.
· Provides safe and appropriate patient care.
· Displays appropriate judgment and problem-solving skills.
· Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Required Licensure, Certification, and Registration
· Current unrestricted Kansas and/or Colorado CNA License
· Current BLS required at time of hire.
Desired Licensure, Certification, and Registration
· Additional certifications are highly desirable
Hours / Shifts / Holiday
The professional in this positon is required to staff shifts on days, nights and weekends. Holidays and other hard-to-staff days are required on a rotating schedule. Shifts may be 8 or 12 hours in length. Night shift differential of $5.00 an hour is paid for night shift.
Facilities are located in many rural areas and travel is required. Mileage is paid for some travel. Ask the recruiter for details.
Compensation / Benefits
Great team working environment
Leadership that cares about you
Very competitive compensation
Find a full list of benefits at http://www.beststaff.org/careers.html
This postion at some times pays a sign on bonus. Ask your recruiter if a sign-on bonus is currenlty in effect.
CNA (Certified Nurse's Assistant)